Fantastic Crockpot Roast Beef.
You can cook Fantastic Crockpot Roast Beef using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fantastic Crockpot Roast Beef
- You need 3 1/2 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- It's 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- It's 1 of salt.
- You need 1 packages of baby cut carrots.
- You need 6 large of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1 of water.
Fantastic Crockpot Roast Beef instructions
- Get your crockpots out, ladies and gentlemen! Turn your crockpot on low and place your boneless chuck roast inside..
- Season your meat to taste with your garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Place your lid on your crockpot, and continue on to step 3..
- Peel and wash your potatoes. Cut your potatoes into large chunks. Add potatoes to the crockpot..
- Moving on to the onion. Cut the onions into slices. Add the onion, along with the carrots to the crockpot..
- Add enough water to the crockpot so that the roast is covered anywhere from 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch..
- And that's it! I recommend this recipe for on those days you know you're going to be busy, but still want a nice filling meal for your family. Start this in the morning, and leave it to cook all day. Takes anywhere from 6-8 hours. Goes great with buttermilk biscuits..